In this article, we will discuss common Adobe Photoshop Elements problems and the ways to resolve them. Whether you are facing software errors, freezes, crashes, or other Adobe Photoshop Elements problems, we will provide the steps to resolve these issues and troubleshoot Adobe Photoshop Elements in this article.
For assistance and support with Adobe Photoshop Elements problems, contact Adobe Contact Number UK +44-808-196-8126.
Adobe Photoshop Elements is a graphics editor, just like Adobe Photoshop, suited for photographers, graphic designers, image editors, professionals, and hobbyists. You could say that it is the lighter simpler version of Adobe Photoshop with similar but fewer features. And just like any other software, you could face problems with Photoshop Elements too. And we want to help you fix those Adobe Photoshop Elements problems — either by using our article or by contacting Adobe Contact Number UK +44-808-196-8126.
Common Adobe Photoshop Elements Problems
Here are some common Adobe Photoshop Elements problems that users face:
- Installation issues
- Blue screen
- Frozen screen or cursor
- Adobe Photoshop Elements restarts unexpectedly
- Flickering or blank dialog box
- Error messages
- Update issues
- Editing issues
These are some major and common Adobe Photoshop Elements problems that users face. In the next section, we will discuss the ways to fix those issues. For assistance to troubleshoot Adobe Photoshop Elements, contact Adobe Contact Number UK +44-808-196-8126 for 24/7 immediate assistance.
Troubleshoot Adobe Photoshop Elements Problems
Now that you know about the common Adobe Photoshop Elements problems, this section will provide ways to troubleshoot Adobe Photoshop Elements common problems.
Adobe Installation issues: You could face various issues while installing Adobe Photoshop Elements. You could see errors, a blank dialog box, the frozen cursor on the screen, or incomplete installation.
Here are the troubleshooting steps that you can use:
- Disable firewall and other security software before starting the installation process.
- Ensure that you have the required storage space.
- Ensure that there are no background programs or other activities running.
- Don’t forget to turn on Administrator settings.
- If you have previously installed Adobe Photoshop Elements, delete the files.
- If you are using a CD to install, check your drive for dust and dirt.
Adobe Launch issues: Launch issues could include a stuck screen or unexpected crashes during launch. Here are some of the methods that you can use to fix it
- Check if you have installed the latest version of Adobe Photoshop Elements.
- Check if your operating system is updated.
- Check the permission settings for Adobe Photoshop Elements.
- If you have been seeing a display-driver error too, then check your display drivers. Check if your display drivers are updated, check and confirm if the display driver is the issue, and then update your display driver.
Adobe Photoshop Elements crashes, shows a blue/blank screen, error message, or a frozen cursor: If you are facing any one of this common Adobe
Photoshop Elements problems, then here are the steps to resolve the issue:
- Check if you have installed the latest version of Adobe Photoshop Elements. If not, update it.
- Check if your operating system is updated: Outdated operating system often creates conflict with application programs. Hence, check if you have the latest operating system in use, and if not, update your operating system.
- Re-create Adobe Photoshop Elements Organizer preferences files
- Check if you have any other applications running in the background: If you have other programs or activities running in the background, then close them, and then try relaunching Adobe Photoshop Elements.
- Change your system default printer: The reason for this is that sometimes printer printers create conflict with application files. This step helps you check if the problem lies with the printer or not. If the driver isn’t the issue, then you can proceed with the next steps; if the driver is the issue, then you can update or reinstall the driver to resolve the issue.
Once you change your system default printer, try opening Adobe Photoshop Elements again. If Adobe Photoshop Elements still does not open, then the cause of the problem is not the printer driver. In that case, reset your previous printer to default.
If, however, the problem with Adobe Photoshop Elements resolves after changing the default printer; then it means, the problem lies with the printer driver. Check your printer driver, and update or reinstall it as necessary.
- Check and troubleshoot third-party plug-ins.
- Troubleshoot catalog files: Sometimes problems in catalog files, where your media files are stores, can cause crashes and errors in Adobe Photoshop Elements. So, carry out troubleshooting of your catalog files. For assistance, contact Adobe Contact Number UK +44-808-196-8126.
- Disable Auto Analysis in Photoshop Elements: If you are using Windows, then open Photoshop Elements, and go to Edit > Preferences > Media Analysis. Deselect all the options that you see out there and click OK.
- Delete temporary files on Windows: Overloading of temporary files not only takes up space but also hinder processes in the computer. Hence, delete all temporary files from your computer and then open Adobe Photoshop Elements.
- Disable third-party plug-ins: If you are using third-party plug-ins, then disable them as they could be causing hindrances in the functioning of Adobe Photoshop Elements.
These were some troubleshooting methods that you can use to resolve common Adobe Photoshop Elements problems. If you are facing any one of these problems or other issues with Adobe Photoshop Elements, then you can refer to this article to resolve it. For help in diagnosis and resolution, you can contact us at Adobe Adobe Contact Number UK +44-808-196-8126 for immediate assistance. Our 24/7 remote support can be accessed by you anytime and from anywhere. We are always open for diagnosis and consultation service. Hence, for support reach out to us at Adobe Contact Number UK +44-808-196-8126.Need support for email visit email support Helpline website.
By: All-in-One Support