Outlook Emails are trusted and feature-packed email service providers suitable for individuals and professionals alike. You can easily use Outlook emails as a virtual assistant by using its custom features and staying ahead of all your work. However, just like any other email service, Outlook Emails too face problems from time to time. One such problem that is fairly common among Outlook users is Outlook send to receive an error. In this article, we will discuss the main causes for Outlook send an receive error, help you find out why Outlook cannot send an email, why Outlook cannot receive an email, and resolve them effectively.
For assistance with any types of Outlook error, contact Outlook Support Phone Number at +44-808-196-8126.
Causes of Outlook Send An Receive Error
When you cannot send or receive emails, naturally you will get irritated. Whether Outlook cannot send an email, Outlook cannot receive an email, or cannot do both, we have listed down the common causes for it all.
For assistance with Outlook send an receive error, contact us at Outlook Support Phone Number +44-808-196-8126 for immediate support.
Here are some common reasons for Outlook send and receive error-
- Wrong email settings– When your email settings are configured incorrectly, you face Outlook send an receive error.
- Outlook Error Code 0 – Error Code 0 suggests that Outlook cannot connect to the server.
- Outlook Error code 8004210A– Error code 8004210A suggests that the server times out when trying to respond to a user query.
- Outlook Error Code 0x800CCC80– When this error occurs, users aren’t able to send any files by email.
- Outlook Error code 8004010F– When this error occurs, data files cannot be accessed. Users cannot send or receive files containing attachments.
- Outlook Error Code 0x80042109– This error code means that Outlook cannot connect to the outgoing email server.
- Outlook Error Code 0x800ccc19– This error suggests a timeout when trying to communicate with the server.
When you see these errors on your screen, you can understand what exactly is causing Outlook send an receive error. Sometimes though, you may not be able to see any error and simply face Outlook send an receive error. In that case, there could be various issues relating to it. If you need assistance with diagnosing those issues, contact Outlook Support Phone Number +44-808-196-8126 for 24/7 support.
How to fix Outlook Send An Receive Error | Outlook Support Phone Number +44-808-196-8126
Now that we have looked into the main causes for Outlook send an receive error, here are some of the ways to solve it.
- Check your Internet connection– The first thing that you should do even before you start troubleshooting is check if your Internet connection is fine. Yes, it may seem like a no-brainer, but many times this simple step solves a lot of headaches and time.
- Check your Outlook email settings– If your Internet connection is fine, then the next thing you should do is ensure that your email credentials are inserted correctly in Outlook email settings.
To do this, go to File > Info > Account settings.
Select ‘Account settings’ in the dropdown menu and go to the Email tab. Click New.
Go to Add a new account and enter your details like name, password, and email address.
Once everything is done, select Finish and click on Close.
- Check outgoing server settings– One of the main reasons for Outlook send an receive error is incorrect email settings.
To do this, you can do the following-
Go to File > Account settings.
Select ‘Account settings’ in the dropdown menu and go to the Change tab.
Click on ‘More Settings’ > ‘Outgoing Server.’
Select the checkbox next to ‘My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.’
Select ‘Log on to incoming server before sending mail.’
- Delete any suspected emails– Sometimes suspicious emails lead to Outlook send an receive error.
Delete any such emails before they cause harm.
- Disable antivirus software temporarily– Sometimes, antivirus software clashes with the Outlook application which may lead to Outlook send an receive error. Disable antivirus temporarily and try accessing your account.
- Disable firewall– If Outlook cannot send email or Outlook cannot receive an email, it may also be due to firewall settings. Disable firewall settings temporarily and try accessing Outlook email.
- Update Outlook application– If you have recent updates pending, then update it to fix Outlook send an receive error.
- Open Outlook in safe mode
These are some common troubleshooting methods that you can try to resolve Outlook send and receive errors. If you aren’t able to resolve it and need assistance, then contact Outlook Support Phone Number at +44-808-196-8126 for immediate assistance.
Outlook Support Phone Number +44-808-196-8126
One of the most trusted email service providers, Outlook is used by millions of people worldwide. Owned by Microsoft, Outlook is one of the most widely used email services provides across the globe. It can be easily integrated with Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft SharePoint Server for shared mailboxes, calendars, public folder & lists, and schedules, making it perfect for organizations. Hence, outlook email is an ideal one for both personal and professional use.
If you are facing any problem with your Outlook account or application and need help with diagnosing and resolving it, then don’t forget to get in touch with us at Outlook Support Phone Number at +44-808-196-8126.
All our services are tailored to your needs and we ensure that all your problems are resolved effectively. After resolution, we optimize your application for better speed and performance. We also offer free diagnosis and consultation. Hence, you can consult us with your issues anytime and anywhere.
Since our support is 100% remote, you can get in touch with us without leaving your house. This is not just time-efficient but cost-efficient too. We charge only for the service done and keep the entire process as transparent as possible. To know more about our services or for a quick diagnosis or consultation call, contact Outlook Support Phone Number at +44-808-196-8126. We are always ready to serve you.
By: All-in-One Support