In this article, we will discuss the steps to connect Lexmark Printer to WiFi without using the CD. If you have a wireless Lexmark printer and are looking for ways to connect Lexmark Printer to Wi-Fi without CD, then this article is for you. For assistance with Lexmark Printer Wifi setup, contact Lexmark Customer Service Number UK +44-808-196-8126 for support.
Lexmark Printers are manufactured by Lexmark International, an American company that produces laser printers and imaging products. Lexmark Printers come in a wide range of variants and are suited for individuals, professionals, and businesses. While the process to set up Lexmark Printers are easy, problems and errors can always be a part of the trade; especially when you are trying to connect Lexmark Printer to Wi-Fi without a CD. Hence, we would be discussing that in this article.
If you need assistance in Lexmark Printer Wifi setup, Lexmark installation, or Lexmark problems, then contact 24/7 available Lexmark Customer Service Number UK +44-808-196-8126 for immediate support.
How to connect Lexmark Printer to WiFi without CD?
The steps to connect Lexmark Printer to Wifi without CD is simple and straight forward. There are three methods that you can use to connect Lexmark Printer to Wifi. We will provide detailed steps for all three methods. You can choose to use the method given below:
Method 1: Connect Lexmark Printer to Wifi using Lexmark Printer Drivers/Software
For this method, you will need to complete the download and installation of Lexmark Printer’s drivers or software and then proceed with Lexmark Printer Wifi setup. So, before starting, connect to your network and ensure that your Internet connection is good and stable.
Connect your Lexmark Printer to the computer.
- Go to your computer’s Start button and in the search bar, type Printers & Network.
- Once the Printer network window appears, locate Lexmark Printer and right-click on the option.
- Scroll down the pop-up box that appears and click Connect.
- Select the printer you want to connect from the list of printers that appears.
- Right-click on your device name and scroll down the menu and select the ‘Set as default printer’ option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully connect your Lexmark Printer to the computer.
Connect Lexmark printer to Wifi | Lexmark Customer Service Number +44-808-196-8126
- Type in ‘Lexmark Drivers & Downloads’ in your browser’s search box and click on the first result. This will take you to Lexmark’s official Drivers & Downloads page.
- In the search box, type your printer’s model number and click ‘Find Drivers & Downloads’.
- Lexmark will automatically detect your operating system in use and provide a list of compatible drivers for your printer.
- Change the Type to Drivers, check if the Operating System’s details are correct, select your preferred language, and check the date released. Once you have verified all the details, click on the latest printer driver, read the details, and Start Download.
- Read the agreement, click I agree, and start the download process.
- Once the printer software has been downloaded, double click the downloaded file, and run the installation process.
- Once the installation process starts, select the installation type as ‘Install the driver software now’ and click Start.
- Click Install > Agree > Continue.
Follow the on-screen prompts, read the license agreement, agree to the terms, and complete the installation process.
- When selecting a connection type, select ‘Wireless Connection (if installed and supported)’ and click Continue.
- In the Network Connection dialog box, select Yes, and click Continue.
- The printer software will try to scan your wireless network and locate your printer.
- Once the process is complete, restart your computer, and run a test print.
If you need assistance with these steps to connect Lexmark Printer to Wi-Fi, then contact Lexmark Customer Service Number UK +44-808-196-8126 for support.
Method 2: Connect Lexmark Printer to Wifi using WPS or Push Button Configuration
For this method, you will need a Wifi Router that has a WPS button and a wireless network that uses WPA or WPA2 password.
Follow these steps for printers with LCDs:
- Turn on your printer and use the arrow keys to select Settings and click OK.
- Find Network/Ports and click OK.
- Select Wireless > OK.
- Select Wi-Fi Protected Setup > OK.
- Select Start Push Button Method > OK.
- You will see a message on the LCD screen: “Press the WPS key in your router within 2 minutes.”
- Press the WPS key in your router within 2 minutes and your Lexmark Printer wifi setup will be complete.
If you need assistance with these steps, contact Lexmark Customer Service Number UK +44-808-196-8126.
Follow these steps for printers with touchscreen:
- Turn on your printer and using the touchscreen, select the Setting option.
- Find Network/Ports and tap on it.
- Tap Wireless > Wi-Fi Protected Setup > Start Push Button Method.
- Once you tap ‘Start Push Button Method’, you will see a timer set to 2 minutes. Within 2 minutes, press the WPS key on your router.
- Lexmark Printer wifi setup is complete.
You can check the Network Status of your printer to ensure that it is connected. For assistance, contact Lexmark Customer Service Number UK +44-808-196-8126.
Connect Lexmark Printer to Wifi using the PIN method
For this, you will WiFi router with a WPS function and 8 digit WPS PIN.
- Turn on your printer and visit the printer’s Control Panel.
- Go to Network > Network Setup > Wireless > Wireless Connection Setup > WiFi Protected Setup > Start PIN Method.
- Note down the 8 digit WPS PIN that’s shown.
- Now, open your web browser on your computer and type your router’s default address. (You can find it at the back of your router.)
- Enter your router’s username and password, search for Wireless Setting inside the router, and enable WIfi protected setup.
- Now enter the 8 digit WPS PIN and save the settings.
After doing this, wait for some time, install Lexmark Printer software, and run a test print.
By: All-in-One Support