Printer drivers are essential for your drivers to be able to work properly. There are various methods that you can use to install HP Printer drivers. You don’t always have to perform an HP Printer software download to install HP Printer drivers.
In this article, we will discuss all the methods with steps required to be undertaken to install HP Printer drivers and complete HP Printer setup. For assistance and support, get in touch with HP Support Number UK +44-808-196-8126.
Whether you have bought a new HP Printer and want to install HP Printer drivers or are trying to perform the latest HP driver install on your existing laptop, we have listed out a clear step-by-step approach that you can follow.
How to install HP Printer drivers using Windows built-in Print Driver
With Windows’ built-in print drivers, you can download the printer drivers automatically from your system. Here are the steps to install HP Printer drivers from Windows-
- Firstly, ensure that your printer is not connected to the computer.
- Click the Windows button, search for ‘Change Device Installation Settings’ and select that option from the list of options that appears.
- Select ‘Yes, do this automatically’ from the device installation settings. Click Save Changes.
- Now connect your printer to the computer. You can either choose to connect it using a USB cable, WiFi network, or Ethernet cable. If you are connecting from a Wi-Fi network, ensure that your computer and your printer are connected to the same network.
- Open Control Panel > Devices and Printers > And a printer.
- A new window will appear with a list of printers. Your printer should be there on the list. Select it and click Next. Follow the on-screen installation prompts to complete HP Printer Setup.
- If your printer is not on the list, continue without selecting and selected ‘The printer I want isn’t listed’ and then click the ‘Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings’ option.
Click Next. Select the ‘Use an existing port (USB001: Virtual printer port for USB)’ option and click Next.
- Click Windows Update. It will take a few moments to update print drivers.
- Go to the Manufacturer’s pane and click HP or Hewlett Packard (whatever is written). Select your printer’s name from the Printers section.
- Click Next. Follow the on-screen instructions to install HP Printer drivers and complete the HP Printer setup.
- Once the installation is complete, disconnect your printer from the computer.
For assistance to install HP Printer drivers through Windows built-in print driver, contact HP Support Number UK +44-808-196-8126.
How to install HP Printer drivers from HP’s official website |HP Support Number UK +44-808-196-8126
You can also install HP Printer drivers by performing an HP Printer software download from HP’s official website. Here are the steps to install HP Printer drivers by performing HP Printer software download-
- Turn on your printer and computer.
- Connect both either using a USB cable, Ethernet cable, or wireless connection.
- Go to HP Support’s official website and select Software and Drivers from the menu options.
- Select the Printer option.
- Enter your HP Printer’s name and click Submit.
- Download the printer driver. And once the download is complete, run the file, and start the installation process.
- Follow the prompts and complete the installation process.
- You have successfully completed HP Printer driver installation support.
For assistance to install the HP Printer driver, contact HP Support Number UK +44-808-196-8126.
Install HP Printer Drivers for Old Printers | Hp Support Number +44-808-196-8126
Here’s how you can easily install HP Printer drivers for old printers.
- Click on the Windows icon located in your Windows taskbar.
- Select the Devices and Printers option.
- From the Devices and Printers window, click on the Add a Printer option.
- Select Add a Local Printer and click Next.
- Click on ‘Use an existing port’.
- From the drop-down of the ‘Use an existing port’ option, select LPT1 which is the printer port. After selecting, click on Next.
- Under the Manufacturer section in Install the printer driver window, select HP.
- Under the Printers section, select the required or appropriate alternate driver to perform HP Driver Install and then click on Next.
- If the required driver for HP Driver Install isn’t available there, then you can choose either Windows Update or Have Disk option.
When you choose the Windows Update option, you can install HP Printer Drivers for Windows 10 by updating your Windows.
If you’ve downloaded HP driver from the official website of HP, then you can click on the Have Disk option to perform HP Driver Install.
- Once you choose your required option for HP Driver Install, you can click on Next and then on Finished.
- Your HP Driver Install is completed successfully.
If you are facing issues with HP Printer setup and installation of HP Printer drivers, contact HP Support Number UK +44-808-196-8126.
Why Choose Us for HP Driver Install?
Whether you are facing HP Driver install issues, HP printer driver download issues, printer errors, HP printer installation issues, or any other issues, please contact our Printer Support Number UK +44-808-196-8126 available 24/7 for assistance. Our experts effectively install sync, diagnose, repair, and optimize your printers.
As we provide remote support, you can solve your printer problems without having to travel and hence, save your time.
- We provide remote support. Your computer will be accessed online through secure support and we provide our support services to you which include diagnosis, repair & optimization.
- You can connect to us across multiple platforms like PCs, mobiles, tablets, etc.
- Our services are designed for individuals, teams, professionals, and organizations.
- Our diagnosis and repair service is hassle-free. We are just a call away.
- Easy diagnosis, repair, and optimization of your Apple products. With us on board, boost your productivity, and get more work done.
- Our customer service is available 24/7. You can get in touch with us, anytime and anywhere.
- We offer free diagnostics and do not charge additionally for consultation. For assistance, contact us at Printer Support Number UK +44-808-196-8126.
By: All-in-One Support
- 1 How to install HP Printer drivers using Windows built-in Print Driver
- 2 How to install HP Printer drivers from HP’s official website |HP Support Number UK +44-808-196-8126