How to set up Verizon Email Account? Verizon Wireless provides wireless products and services and is the second-largest telecommunications provider in the United States. In 2017, Verizon announced its decision to migrate its email service to AOL, and hence since then, if any user wants to set up the Verizon email account then they will have to set up an account at AOL. In this article, we will discuss how to get AOL mail for Verizon customers and how to set up Verizon’s email in AOL.
Users who have an existing Verizon email address and choose to migrate to AOL can still use that email address. However, users who want to set up Verizon email for the first time will have the use the ‘AOL’ extension for their email address.
AOL is a widely-known American web portal and online service provider which is marketed by Verizon Media. It is safe and easy to use and is an ideal option for both personal and professional purposes.
Features of AOL Email Support Number +44-808-196-8126
AOL email comes with useful features that make it a good application for professional use.
- AOL email supports POP3, SMTP, & IMAP protocols.
- AOL email has a virus and spam protection feature.
- AOL email provides easy linking to Gmail, Hotmail, and other email providers.
- Email unsend feature is available when users send emails to AOL or AIM mailbox.
- AOL email supports HTTPS/SSL.
- An attachment size of 25MB is provided.
- Max mailbox size: 1,000 new messages, 4,000 old messages, and 4,000 sent messages per screen name. Max 250 GB if all messages have 25 MB attachments.
Set up Verizon Email for Personal Use
Since Verizon has transferred its email services to AOL, to set up Verizon email for personal use, you will have to set for AOL email.
Here are the steps to set up a free AOL email account.
- The first thing to do is to make sure that your device is well connected to the Internet. This will ensure that the process of setting up AOL email is smooth and without any technical problems.
- Go to AOL’s official website and click the ‘Sign Up’ option which is located at the top of the page.
- Once you click on ‘Sign Uo’, you will be taken to a page where you will have to fill in your credentials in the boxes given.
- Enter your full name. Enter the name of the email address that you would like to set up. Once done, click on ‘Check’
If the email address is available, then you will be able to use the email address that you have created. If it’s not, then keep on checking new variants of the email address that you want to use, until you get the one that is available.
- Once that is done, think of a strong password with letters, numbers, and symbols, and enter it in the given box. Click Next.
- Select your age and gender and enter your ZIP code.
- Now select a security question that you can use in case you forget your password. This question should be something whose answer is only known to you. This adds a layer of security and helps you retrieve your account if you lose your password.
Along with the security question, add an alternate email address, if possible. This too helps in retrieving your account in case you lose your email address or password.
- As the last step, you will have to enter the Captcha. Then, click Sign Up. If the Captcha that you’ve entered is incorrect, you will have to enter a new one again. Once you enter the correct one, click Sign Up.
- You’ve successfully created your AOL email account.
You have successfully completed setting up the AOL email. We know that you had intended to set up Verizon’s email and may have wanted a Verizon email address, but we can assure you that AOL won’t leave you disappointed. Otherwise, why would Verizon choose AOL mail for Verizon customers, right?
If you need any assistance with the steps to set up Verizon email, err, AOL email, please contact Verizon Email Customer Support at +44-808-196-8126. We will assist you with the entire set up process and also help you migrate your existing Verizon email address and account.
AOL mail for Verizon Customers +44-808-196-8126
If you are an existing Verizon customer, then you will either have to migrate your account to AOL or Yahoo or you can set it up with Microsoft Outlook or you will have to extract your information from your Verizon account and set up Verizon email using third-party apps.
To know the options available to you and the steps involved in migration, contact us at Verizon Email Customer Support +44-808-196-8126. We will take you through the entire process of migration and help you set up Verizon’s email in AOL, Yahoo, Microsoft Outlook, or the email service provider of your choice.
Simply get in touch with Verizon Email Customer Support at +44-808-196-8126 and let us help you. As we provide 24/7 remote support, you can contact us anytime and anywhere. We communicate with you and keep you in the loop throughout the process and ensure complete transparency in the process. For any queries, contact us by calling at +44-808-196-8126 or by email or using the Contact Form.
Verizon Email Customer Support +44-808-196-8126
Ever since Verizon announced that it would discontinue its email service in 2017, users have either moved the Verizon email address to AOL email or set up Verizon email to Yahoo or migrated their Verizon email account to other third-party apps.
If you need assistance to set up Verizon email in AOL, Yahoo, Microsoft Outlook, or other email service providers, then contact Verizon Email Customer Support for immediate assistance at +44-808-196-8126.
Our professionals will help you in the entire process to set up Verizon’s email in the service provider of your choice and will also help you migrate the email address.
Along with the process to set up Verizon email we also help you in resolving your email issues. We diagnose and troubleshooting all email problems that you are facing and give you guidelines on protecting your account and resolving email problems in the future.
Our remote support is available 24/7 at Verizon Email Customer Support +44-808-196-8126
By: All-in-One Support